ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 05-15-2017   #71
GOLDCYLON

Default Re: Payment Instructions Limp home Fuel Jumper

Shipping should start NLT Thursday, I will have the postal quote for both Canada and Australia by then as well. If you have not paid yet please do. Thanks GC
GOLDCYLON - 91 ZR-1 #2014
GOLDCYLON - 90 ZR-1 #2794, 4L60e (Formerly Schrade's)

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017   #72
karlaw

Looking forward to getting a Fuel Jumper. Just send me a note , and I have some USA cash somewhere here to send.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using ZR-1 Net Registry
Old 05-18-2017   #73
GOLDCYLON

Jumpers are Done. I will start sending them out via the Self Service Kisok at USPS tonight. I will have to go to the Post Office Tomorrow as well in order to get a shipping quote to Canada and Australia. Thanks for your patience folks I will get these out ASAP and the shipping quotes NLT tomorrow.

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V

Last edited by GOLDCYLON; 05-18-2017 at 09:10 PM.
Old 05-18-2017   #74
Livin' in the 80's

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDCYLON View Post
Jumpers are Done. I will start sending them out via the Self Service Kisok at USPS tonight. I will have to go to the Post Office Tomorrow as well in order to get a shipping quote to Canada and Australia. Thanks for your patience folks I will get these out ASAP and the shipping quotes NLT tomorrow.

Great. This will make me more comfortable driving it further from home. Thanks!
:Eagle:[URL=http://s653.photobucket.com/user/craigwhite84/media/Kelly%20Boat/IMG_0468a_zpso50qvl1y.jpg.html][IMG]http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu256/craigwhite84/Kelly%20Boat/IMG_0468a_zpso50qvl1y.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

1990 ZR1 Black/Black #2317
Livin' in the 80's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017   #75
GOLDCYLON

Thumbs up Re: Payment Instructions Limp home Fuel Jumper

For Shipping update see post #1

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
Old 05-19-2017   #76
Arctic91

Thanks again for taking on this project, GC.

I saw the note about not being able to mail to APO, but USPS will if you want to send at the same time as those. Otherwise, you can probably toss mine in with the 10 going to Jim and I'll get them from him when I get back to the states. he already has a set of headers that he's storing for me, so maybe he can just add them to the mini parts bin that I've started in his garage! I'd rather not do that to him, and still need to ask if it's ok, but at least they are small and won't take up much space.

Scott

'95 Callaway SNAT 450 Aerobody Coupe - Black/Black
'92 Callaway SNAT 400 Convertible - Polo Green/Beige
'91 ZR-1 #1231 - Arctic White/Saddle (SOLD)
'90 ZR-1 #2547 - Turquoise Metallic/Black
'89 Callaway Twin Turbo Aerobody Coupe #027 - Black/Black
'85 Corvette 454 Coupe - White/Red

Last edited by Arctic91; 05-19-2017 at 12:21 PM.
Arctic91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017   #77
Livin' in the 80's

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDCYLON View Post
For Shipping update see post #1
Thanks again!
:Eagle:[URL=http://s653.photobucket.com/user/craigwhite84/media/Kelly%20Boat/IMG_0468a_zpso50qvl1y.jpg.html][IMG]http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu256/craigwhite84/Kelly%20Boat/IMG_0468a_zpso50qvl1y.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

1990 ZR1 Black/Black #2317
Livin' in the 80's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017   #78
GOLDCYLON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic91 View Post
Thanks again for taking on this project, GC.

I saw the note about not being able to mail to APO, but USPS will if you want to send at the same time as those. Otherwise, you can probably toss mine in with the 10 going to Jim and I'll get them from him when I get back to the states. he already has a set of headers that he's storing for me, so maybe he can just add them to the mini parts bin that I've started in his garage! I'd rather not do that to him, and still need to ask if it's ok, but at least they are small and won't take up much space.

Scott
Scott the SSK would not allow the shipping to an APO address I have to go to the post office today to get shipping quotes I'm sure it can be handled at the counter today. I will advise

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
Old 05-19-2017   #79
GOLDCYLON

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlaw View Post
Looking forward to getting a Fuel Jumper. Just send me a note , and I have some USA cash somewhere here to send.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using ZR-1 Net Registry

Hello I need your address to get you a shipping quote

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
Old 05-19-2017   #80
GOLDCYLON

Exclamation Re: Payment Instructions Limp home Fuel Jumper

Ok Shipping update

Scott your pair is on its way overseas!

To My Canadian friends the shipping charge quote from the USPS is $9.50

So your total is $48.20 via PayPal

That's $ 37.00 + 9.50 shipping + 2.9% PayPal Fee plus .35 for every PayPal Transaction ="s $48.20

My PayPal address is Goldcylon@cox.net

karlaw mentioned he wanted to send cash. That ok as well and the total is $46.50

To my Australian Friend your shipping quote charge from the USPS is $13.75

So your total is $52.57 via PayPal

Thats's 37.00 + 13.75 shiipiing + 2.9% PayPal Fee plus .35 for every Paypal Transaction='s 52.57

Thanks GC

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

11 RED/GREY CTS-V

Last edited by GOLDCYLON; 05-19-2017 at 05:04 PM.