ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 08-28-2017   #1
jmglyder

Default Corvettes at Carlisle 2017 - Another great ZR-1 Net Registry Weekend

Hello, I wanted to extend my thanks to the many ZR-1 members who made it to Corvettes at Carlisle. It was such a wonderful experience! This is the third year I attended Carlisle as part of the ZR-1 Net Registry and each year just gets better and better. It was even more special to me because this year my son and grandsons attended and we were able to bring 3 ZR-1s to Carlisle.

I may leave out some names but that is not my intention. So hear goes:

First, I want to thank all of the members who planned and organized the event again this year and for getting there early to setup. Thanks goes to Mark Horner, Dennis Fierstein, Jim Voter, Nelson Slinkman, and Darrin Catts.

Working under the tent handling questions and answers, new membership, sales and making sure everything ran seamlessly were many people including Mark, Dennis, Kevin, Robert DeMarco and his wife and others.

A big "thanks" to Charlie Sinunu for cooking all the wonderful pork for all the attendees. He spent countless house preparing, cooking and serving us for several days.

I want to thank Jim Voter for taking his time to "instruct" us on how to pull the plenum on our ZR-1s and answer questions. He did the same for "starter" issues and "fuel pump" issues. That alone was worth the price of admission.

And last but not least I want to say "Thank You" for all the "members" who were able to take time from their busy schedules and attend Carlisle and be part of Keeping the Legend Alive!!

Thanks ZR-1 Net Registry!!! My hope is that we are able to increase the number of people attending so they can see for themselves just how much fun this weekend is being with like minded people.

John Glyder
Vass, NC

John Glyder
ZR-1 NetRegistry Membership Chair
[
1988 Corvette Challenge Car #66
WAZOO Member
1991 ZR-1 #1029 - Sold
1985 Corvette - Sold
2023 BMW X4
jmglyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017   #2
JThomas

Default Re: Corvettes at Carlisle 2017 - Another great ZR-1 Net Registry Weekend

Jim:

It was a pleasure meeting you and your family as well.
NCM Master Ambassador
NCM Lifetime Member
Former NCM Board Member
1991 ZR-1 Melon Copper Metallic/Black
1992 ZR-1 Bright Red/Black (Sold)
1995 ZR-1 Bright Aqua/Gray (Sold)
2012 ZR1 Super Sonic Blue / Dark Titanium
JThomas is offline   Reply With Quote