ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Club Regional Areas > Northeast Region

Old 04-04-2011   #11
andersra

Default Re: ZR-1 Northeast Get Together

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94Admiral View Post
When the weather gets better, please bring your beast over to the Tues. night corvette cruise at Burgerittoville in Newtown, CT. Sponsored by Candlewood Valley CC and just off Exit 10 on I-84. Should start up in a couple weeks and usually runs around 5:30 - dusk.

Please drop me a line if you need/want more info.

I am looking forward to this very much. Thanks for the invitation. I live about 20 minutes away.
andersra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011   #12
94Admiral

Sounds like a plan....just try to give me a heads up when you are planning to make it and I'll confirm the event and make sure I attend as well.

Looking forward to seeing you there!!
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1991 Red/Red [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 350 500 HP [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]Corsa Exhaust and [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]4:10 Dana 44 gears[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST][COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1994 Admiral Blue/[COLOR=silver]Grey[/COLOR] [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 368 530 HP[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]DRM Coilovers, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]Baer EradiSpeed Brakes, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]B&B 4th generation exhaust, 18" Face Polished Fikse FM5s, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]4:10 Dana 44 gears, and a BB tranny. [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST]
94Admiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011   #13
tomtom72

Quote:
When the weather gets better, please bring your beast over to the Tues. night corvette cruise at Burgerittoville in Newtown, CT. Sponsored by Candlewood Valley CC and just off Exit 10 on I-84. Should start up in a couple weeks and usually runs around 5:30 - dusk.

Please drop me a line if you need/want more info.
This isn't that far from Danbury, right? When do you guys figure to start up your Tuesday cruise ins?

Tom
1990 ZR-1, Black/grey, #2233, stock. ZR-1 Net Reg Founding Member #316 & NCM member
tomtom72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011   #14
94Admiral

Tom -

Usually later this month when things warm up. Exit 10 on I-84 is 15 miles east of the NY/CT border. Burgeritoville is 1/4 mile West from the exit, about 100 yards after going under the train bridge.

I'll try to remember to post up here when it starts.

Scott
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1991 Red/Red [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 350 500 HP [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]Corsa Exhaust and [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]4:10 Dana 44 gears[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST][COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1994 Admiral Blue/[COLOR=silver]Grey[/COLOR] [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 368 530 HP[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]DRM Coilovers, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]Baer EradiSpeed Brakes, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]B&B 4th generation exhaust, 18" Face Polished Fikse FM5s, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]4:10 Dana 44 gears, and a BB tranny. [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST]
Old 04-06-2011   #15
tomtom72

Thank you Scott. It'll give me something to do on a Tuesday evening instead of watching TV.

Who knows I maybe able to drag another ZR-1 along with me as I'll mention this to Lou from Norwalk.

Tom
1990 ZR-1, Black/grey, #2233, stock. ZR-1 Net Reg Founding Member #316 & NCM member
tomtom72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011   #16
louispf

Quote:
Tom -

Usually later this month when things warm up. Exit 10 on I-84 is 15 miles east of the NY/CT border. Burgeritoville is 1/4 mile West from the exit, about 100 yards after going under the train bridge.

I'll try to remember to post up here when it starts.

Scott
Scott, is this the old Sycamore?
louispf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011   #17
94Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by louispf View Post
Scott, is this the old Sycamore?
Lou -

No. The old Sycamore is still there - the Syc. is on the Bethel/Danbury border on Route 53. Burgerittoville is just a Tues. night informal Vette gathering right off I-84 (actually on Route 6). Easy on-easy off.

I hope the group will start gathering next week....weather permitting. Tonight was sure a bust.........Will post up when I hear it's on.

Scott
Old 04-18-2011   #18
94Admiral

Looks like rain tomorrow night....maybe next Tues. will work.
Old 04-18-2011   #19
Mystic ZR-1

Tom & Scott,
I'll try to make it for a Tuesday nite get together, but I can't make it for a couple weeks due to prior commitments (even us retirees have prior commitments...). It's about an hour & 20 or so from Mystic. I spoke w/Lou the other day, hopefully he can make it too.
Tom: give me a call when you decide to go.
Doug
Mystic ZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011   #20
94Admiral

Doug -

Would be great to have you drive up! Next good weather evening should mark the start of the events. There is food available right where we park so please don't feel like you need to stop for a bite before showing up (unless of course you want to).

Scott