ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 06-25-2011   #11
zrss

Default Re: Dual Mass and clutch disk

I didn't notice this thread when Kevin first posted it or I would have responded earlier. Kevin is a first class guy. When I picked up the 402 last Saturday, Kevin threw in lots of free parts that were not part of the engine purchase. Assembly oil, master cylinder, lenses, extra hoses, used pressure plate with good throwout bearing, and much more, all at no charge. Anyone interested in doing busines with Kevin can do so knowing he's a class act.
zrss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011   #12
ZZZZZR1
Banned
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrss View Post
I didn't notice this thread when Kevin first posted it or I would have responded earlier. Kevin is a first class guy. When I picked up the 402 last Saturday, Kevin threw in lots of free parts that were not part of the engine purchase. Assembly oil, master cylinder, lenses, extra hoses, used pressure plate with good throwout bearing, and much more, all at no charge. Anyone interested in doing busines with Kevin can do so knowing he's a class act.
Jim,

Couldn't agree more. Kevin is a class act and one you don't find often.....

David
ZZZZZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011   #13
Polo-1

Thanks Guys

Jim, With you showing up a day early it through me off. I still have stuff in the rafters and barn. I was going to fill the bed of your truck... I have a cross-brace, exhaust, still more stuff to pull out.. Most of it is just too big to ship.
Too much bs'n and not enough loading...
Polo-1 is offline   Reply With Quote