ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 12-23-2012   #1
Socalerv

Default WTB 90 Corvette Tire Gauge

Looking for a 90 corvette tire gauge they were part of the original eqiupment in the owners box. It was stored in the center console.
1990 ZR1 #1964

Last edited by Socalerv; 12-24-2012 at 01:59 PM.
Socalerv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #2
ZZZZZR1
Banned
BANNED

Default Re: WTB 90 Corvette Tire Gauge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalerv View Post
Looking for a 90 corvette tire gauge they was part of the original eqiupment in the owners box. It was stored in the center console.
Pretty sure it's the same one offered in all C4's from 1990 to 1996.

David
ZZZZZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012   #3
GOLDCYLON

no its not David the head is different than the rest of the models. I assume this is a NCRS request. Just one in a long list of MY 90 only parts. GC
GOLDCYLON - 91 ZR-1 #2014
GOLDCYLON - 90 ZR-1 #2794, 4L60e (Formerly Schrade's)

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V

Last edited by GOLDCYLON; 12-24-2012 at 12:55 PM.
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012   #4
GOLDCYLON

Heres a pic of the pointy head of the guage you are looking for it is not like the rest of the MY

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
Old 12-25-2012   #5
scottfab

So that's what it looks like all clean. I've always wondered.
Looks like all your coinage has been stolen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDCYLON View Post
Heres a pic of the pointy head of the guage you are looking for it is not like the rest of the MY

Vett owner since 1979._It's about the car and the people
scottfab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012   #6
GOLDCYLON

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottfab View Post
So that's what it looks like all clean. I've always wondered.
Looks like all your coinage has been stolen.
Lol not my car Scott. Thats just a reference pic to help the OP. Mine has a lot more stuff in it. IPOD CONNECTION, additional powerpoint, etc etc

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
Old 12-25-2012   #7
jrd1990zr1

I think Kurt had some gauges listed on his site, not sure what they look like.

Interesting clip holding the lug nut key. I believe that clip was an early MY 90 item only.

1968 convertible Lemans Blue,
1986 coupe Medium Blue NCRS Top Flight (sold),
1990 ZR1 #2529 Red NCRS Regional and National Top Flight (sold),
1990 ZR1 #2124 Charcoal Metallic NCRS Top Flight 2010 & 2018,
2003 Anniversary Red Convertible (sold)

Last edited by jrd1990zr1; 12-25-2012 at 01:08 PM.
jrd1990zr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012   #8
GOLDCYLON

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd1990zr1 View Post

Interesting clip holding the lug nut key. I believe that clip was an early MY 90 item only.
Also correct they dropped off midyear in the MY90 production for some reason. I liked it so much I added one to my 91

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
Old 12-25-2012   #9
Socalerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd1990zr1 View Post

Who is Kurt? I would like to contact him regarding a tire gauge.
1990 ZR1 #1964
Socalerv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012   #10
GSJoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalerv View Post
Looking for a 90 corvette tire gauge they were part of the original eqiupment in the owners box. It was stored in the center console.
Very interesting! I have one in my toolbox that I obviously did not give to the new owner when I sold my 1990 in 1991. I bought that car brand new in June 1990 and the last 4 digits of the VIN were 2301. A little over a year ago I bought a used 1990, the one I currently own--VIN=0384. It too has the guage in the center console, but it looks slightly different than the one from my original car. They both have the same shape, but the one from the car (2301) that I bought new in 1990 does not say "CORVETTE" on the side in black letters. It only says "Schrader" etched on the clip. Do you think Chevrolet changed versions somewhere in the same year? Anyway, I'd be more than willing to part with this one, the one from the first ZR-1, which is currently languishing in my toolbox. Here's a picture or two of it

Lousy pictures, I know, but what can you expect from the camera on my iPhone 4? It looks like there's a black streak on the gauge, but that's just a reflection. Let me know if you want it.
GSJoe is offline   Reply With Quote