ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 09-11-2021   #1
Curtis

Default Bowling Green ls fest update?.maybe something for us happened

So back first week in August my daughter my most excellent dog myself and the ZR-1 piled up and did a road trip to the land I was raised and learned about proper roads?. I grew up in the mountains of North Carolina at the base of Roan mtn and my senior year my parents built a new house on family land in yancey county?. We got it for fighting in the first American revolution ?.my daughter will be the 8th generation to own my part?. I put close to 2k miles on the car that week going to see different family members daily?. Asheville Mars Hill Burnsville Spruce Pine Marion Hickory Boone Blowing Rock up to the top of Mt Michell NC-80 both ends blue ridge parkway Lynn cove viaduct and one of my favorites is elk mountain road from the parkway into Asheville?.. a week before I replaced her shoes with a set of nitto g2?s ?.. they?re most excellent and tried daily to make them scream and actually they gave me this 911 feeling I was expecting them to just release and toss me into a valley but never did?. Very impressed normal cars don?t take 15mph corners at 55/60 with no noise and no tire spin going up or down hill at full steering wheel lock?., but the only problem I had I addressed today with the gentleman that were working the nitto tent at ls fest east?.. I explained all of this to them and said only thing I hate is I have 11 inch sawblade wheels on a ZR-1 and they look like 285?s?. I told them that the sport cup tires are made in a 335/35/17 but that?s it?. I then said if there?s something you can push over corporate bean counts make a 315W as a cheater and we wouldn?t care?. Even told them that all 4 of theirs vs a set of eagle f1?s is like 5 inches more rubber when stacked up ?. I told them they would have a huge market with us as well as the panteras and vipers as well as the kit car market?.

I also invited them here to ask so please support my efforts because I wasn?t the only guy there today asking for a 335/35/17?..and wasn?t trying to step on the head sheds authority either?. Just trying to help us all?.

I?m an engineer and understand bean counters etc soon enough we?ll all be buying wheels in an 18inch flavor nothing against 18?s or aftermarket wheels but I?ve always though the c4 should roll with what she was born with?. But gentlemen those forgelines with carbon barrels we looking so sexy today?but 15k for wheels with billet centers is a little crazy?..

Love you guys ?.. remember my / our fallen brothers that gave there last measure for our freedom?..
Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote